Courses at Finca Las Posadas
At Finca Las Posadas we believe it is important to network with other disciplines and feel that everyone can share ideas and learn from one another, to the benefit of the horses. With this in mind, we organise a variety of different courses throughout the year. Among our successful days have been:
- Yoga and Pilates for Horse Riders morning
- Creating Softness Through Feel
- Softness Training Meets Conventional Coaching
- From your Seat to their Feet.
Planned for this autumn (2018) are:
- Classical Dressage: In Hand Work with Amanda Howard
- Barefoot Horses: Nutrition and Hoof Care (with Rafa Caparros and Barbara Garcia), and a
- 4 Day Softness Training Camp.
Oh, and next year there is a special weekend planned in May (at the time of the full moon): a Yoga for Riders Retreat (with Ivona Pobezalova Pulkrabkova).
See our Facebook page for details.
Also in the pipeline is a “Horse Agility” course at Finca Las Posadas – with “have-a-go” days, local competitions and instruction. Watch this space!